The Ipsen quality guarantee means that we are personally committed to meet the highest technical and service standards. As Quality Assurance Manager, I am responsible for constantly checking quality and safety measures as well as for optimizing processes. Our Quality Management Team which includes 6 Auditors supervises and checks the implementation of our own set quality criteria for all products and processes. For this, we have developed Ipsen specific quality features not only for our R &D and Production up to delivery but also for our Service.
The Ipsen quality features are:
• We only deliver inspected and tested installations
• All PLC control cabinets are equipped with air-condition to avoid heat-related failure
• On the market, we offer the strongest wall thickness for vacuum installations
to secure vessel stability
- We are able to guarantee the quality of our products 100% due to in-house production of key components (burner technology, heating chambers, Control cabinets etc.)
- Our warehouse in Kleve offers more than 11.000 spare parts enabling us to quickly respond in case of System failures
- Incoming parts are already checked upon arrival
- TÜV inspections are carried out on our premises by TÜV Nord
- Our technical and service standards are based on
- Quality Management Standard DIN EN ISO 900:2015
- Pressure Vessel Standard AD 2000
- CE Certification for all components
- Machine guideline 2006/42/EG
We believe quality assurance is a continuous process with constant improvements.
Therefore, the continuous improvement process is implemented in all areas of the organization and is consistently lived by our Ipsen employees.